136 Mountain Spring Ave, San Francisco, CA
Offered at $1,950,000 – Status: Active
• Panoramic City & Bay Views From All Levels
• Serene & Private Wooded Setting
• Three Spacious Bedrooms (Two Suites)
• Three Full & One Half Bathrooms
• Dramatic Living Room with Wood-Burning Fireplace
• Cathedral Ceiling with Broad Beam Detail
• Wide Plank Hardwood Floors
• Spacious Kitchen with Breakfast Room
• Luxurious Master Suite with Views
• Wide Front Deck & Two Side Decks
• Convenient Laundry Room
• Abundant Closets & Storage
• Zoned Heat with Three Furnaces
• Two Water Heaters with Copper Lined Tanks
• Two Car Side-by-Side Garage Parking
• Additional Unrestricted Street Parking
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac beside a lush eucalyptus grove, this impressive three bedroom/three & one half bathroom home offers a spacious floor plan and spectacular panoramic Bay & City views from every level. A true urban retreat, the home has a unique setting, an open feel & a modern sensibility that is so rare to find.
Custom built in 1978, the three-story 2,528 square foot home (per tax records) was designed to be luxurious, comfortable and efficient. Unassuming from the street, the shingled house is tucked behind a wall and friendly gate that opens to reveal a broad deck. Entering the front door, the main level offers wide plank wood floors, a formal entry hall with guest closet, powder room and a large eat-in kitchen with a breakfast room that opens directly onto the front deck. The dramatic living and dining room features a pickled pine cathedral ceiling with wide beam detail, a wood-burning fireplace trimmed in brick and massive windows on all sides that showcase the breathtaking views.
Down the stairs to the mid-level is the home`s beautiful master bedroom suite complete with more great views, a remodeled bath and a private deck. This floor also has a second bedroom with walk-in closet and hall bath. On the lower level is the laundry room and another suite with views, private bath and its own separate entrance. At ground level is the oversized two car side-by-side garage which is accessed off Clarendon Avenue. There is also additional unrestricted street parking.
Centrally located, the home has close proximity to excellent transportation, great local restaurants & shops in nearby Cole Valley, Castro Village & Noe Valley.
Please visit: www.136MountainSpring.com